Facebook might be a great place to meet your long lost friends, but it's also a great place to get busted by your boss, get threatened to fight or start a heated political discussion. Here are the ten best. [via maxim]
10. When Cheating Goes Viral. Literally.
FYI Cheaters: When a guy's gf logs into her bf's Facebook page and sees a love note he sent to some other girl, her first reaction is to say he has herpes, HPV and possibly AIDS. You've been warned.
9. Facebook: It's Serious Business
Stay hasty, bro. Stay hasty...
8. Funny How We're Not Friends
You know what, now that I think about it, that is pretty funny.
7. If You Friend Your Boss on Facebook, Remember That You Friended Your Boss on Facebook.
Adding your boss to your Facebook page is like inviting your grandmother to your swingers party. It's going to end up getting really, really ugly.
6. Facebook Beatdown By Facebook
You know your life isn't going well when Facebook knows your life is empty.
5. With a Name Like Chubbs McGee
While the birthday party uninvite at the end is a nice kicker, I'd like to make sure that the "I'm gonna keep living my awesome life while you try to think of words to write down to make yourself feel better" line doesn't go unnoticed.
4. This Vanity URL Looks Awful Familiar
I'm not sure if snagging your friend's vanity url actually qualifies as a "beatdown," but the friend's over-the-top, freakout reaction makes it worthy of this list.
3. WWJBTCOO? (Who Would Jesus Beat The Crap Out Of?)
I don't recall Jesus mentioning anything about "Beating the shit out of your enemies if they post faith-bashing videos on Youtube" in the Bible. But maybe I missed that part.
2. If There's A Photo Of You On Facebook Dressed Like A Fairy and Wasted, Don't Tell Your Bosses You Can't Come To Work Because "Something Came Up"
I think this little email exchange (+picture) tells you everything you need to know.
1. So, Are You Bringing The Microwave Or What?
Bonus Fake Facebook Beatdown!
So, this guy who got caught skipping work via his Facebook status was proved to be a fake, but that only makes it a little less funny.
Did you like this post? Leave your comments below!
Found this Post interesting? Receive new posts via RSS (What is RSS?) or Subscribe to CR by Email