- Use The Right Detergent: Your dishes will come out cleaner if you use powder detergent over liquid or tablet detergent.
- Load Dishes Properly: Put glasses along the side of the top rack, and saucers and cups in the middle. The durable stuff belongs on the bottom rack.
- Avoid Clogs: Wash the spray arm once in a while to remove any clogs.
- Use The Normal Cycle: Consumer Reports tests dishwashers using the normal cycle. Dishwasher makers know this and make it the most efficient cycle. Skip past pots and pans.
- Flash Dry Your Dishes: Quickly dry your dishes by opening the dishwasher immediately after it shuts off. The hot dishes will quickly give up water moisture and should dry within ten minutes.
Found this Post interesting? Receive new posts via RSS (What is RSS?) or Subscribe to CR by Email